Effective Casino Gambling Tips

Subtitle

Blog

Most Interesting And Unheard Facts About Online Casinos

Posted by [email protected] on February 4, 2020 at 12:25 AM

Believe it or not, the land-based and online casinos are founded to give players a lot of fun, entertainment, and a chance to make good money. Might be you’re wondering why we are saying this as every person already knew this. But, you might not know certain fun facts that are described below.

 

Online gambling enjoys both legal and illegal status

 

The legalization of online gambling is different for each country. Some of them prohibit casino operators from running and offering their gambling products and services, while others don’t allow players to enjoy games at land-based casinos. But, the good news is that the online casino is generally allowed legally in major countries of the world. Most nations including India do not restrict their residents from playing games at licensed and legalized casino sites running outside the national boundaries. Want to know the recent update on the online gambling legal landscape in India? Get it here and start winning in the best online casino in India.

 

The ratio of men vs. women gamblers

 

A recent study found that 84% of gamblers are men. But, it is a surprising and interesting fact that the first legal casino license issued in Las Vegas was offered to Mayme Stocker, a woman, in 1920.

 

Free online casino games or demo play

 

The main purpose of playing casino games is the desire to have an excitement of winning a large sum of money. However, studies found that a large number of young adults in India are interested in playing free online casino games for fun and entertainment.

 

Some casino games payout 99%

 

Even though most of the casino online aim to make a profit from players’ losing bet and winning amount (wagering requirements), some games feature better odds for player’s strong winning potential. For example, Ugga Bugga by Playtech has the highest RTP (the percentage of money given back to a player by a game in its lifespan) of 99.07%. With such highest RTP or Return To Player, Ugga Bugga becomes the best paying online slots.

 

Online slots popularity

 

According to the recent study report, the number of slot fans has increased with significant growth of 90% over the last few years. The remaining 10% of players are, however, believed to play land-based slots and other casino games. But, industry experts are estimating that in the next years to come, online slots will be played exclusively by all the casino players. Find out more to know how to play slots and become an important part of the gambling community.

 

Online casinos have lotteries as a favorite gambling activity

 

Alongside the classical form of online gambling, reputable online casinos offer lotteries played by more than 55% of the world’s population. In the current days, lotteries have become the most popular kind of online gambling.

 

All these facts mentioned above are not just interested to read, but they also help players in improving their gaming experience and making it more exciting and rewarding.


Categories: None

Post a Comment

Oops!

Oops, you forgot something.

Oops!

The words you entered did not match the given text. Please try again.

Already a member? Sign In

0 Comments